Thursday, May 1, 2014

Concealed Contriteness!

Phew!  I am most definitely still out of breath from hashtag Chiller Theatre.

Later on, I'll provide a more in depth blog post, but for now, I'm just excited to *finally* let you in on what happened at Vinyl Thoughts New York!  There was an amazing Meowth hat (thanks to Benny Hebert's talking Meowth!  Without him, I wouldn't have been able to do an appropriate voice and few phrases), free beer, lots of cool peeps, but most of all, there was exceptional art.

Now, without further ado, I give you Concealed Contriteness!  (Contrary to what the picture depicts, all of the hoods have menacing red eyes painted on them.)  One is available RIGHT NOW for $10 less than the others.  Consider it an early bird special! ^.^  The other 5 will drop on 5/2/14 at 11:59 PM EST.  If you are super antsy and can't wait, shoot me over an email.

More later.  Promise.

kthxbai!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment