Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tiki Toil Tuesday

A non-Monday post?  Inconceivable!  Well, to be honest, I was rather tired and without coffee.  That makes a hissy spitty SoKo Cat.  

This past weekend, I was visited yet again by Small Angry Monster.  Aside from hanging out with friends, getting sushi, and scaring and scarring the bejesus out of me by watching The Grudge (呪怨!!!!  EEEEeeeek!), we buckled down and pumped out what I think is a really awesome collaborative project.  In one weekend, we started, worked our butts off on, and virtually finished a series of awesome ten pygmy monsters wearing tiki masks.  They'll definitely be dropping within the next week. 

It's so very exciting, and will be my first custom series drop!  Here are a few spoiler pictures.  Some have already been posted to my Instagram page. Some may be new.  ^_^

More pictures tomorrow as I try out some beaded jewelry and finish up the skirts!  I'm super excited for this drop!  Are you??

 
  

   

It's been a lot of work, but it was all very fun.  I'd do another series again in a heartbeat.  Maybe I'll use Munnys or Trikkys next time.  Maybe I'll do larger pygmies!  It's exciting to think about. 

Alright, nerds.  Hopefully you enjoyed these lovely pics.  I'll touch base with you tomorrow.  Depending on how much I get done tonight, I may have a better idea about a specific drop date.  Until then, stay nerdy and don't sit too far on the edge of your seat -- especially if you have a rolling desk chair.  I've learned the hard way that it's all too easy to fall off.  ^.^

kthxbai

No comments:

Post a Comment